Автор: Michal Bradek
Название: Wordpress Guide for beginners: Build Your Own Wordpress Website
Издательство: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Формат: azw3, epub
Размер: , mb
WordPress started slowly but captured the web at a rate faster than any other CMS out there. If you ever thought of learning WordPress but had no idea on how to get started, then you have come to the right place. This WordPress guide will be more inclined towards complete beginners as they find it hard to get started with WordPress.
The guide aims to serve the following:
– Install WordPress using different methods.
Get into WordPress using advanced Installation tutorials.
– Understanding the very basics of WordPress – the Dashboard.
– Learn how to configure necessary plugins in WordPress. We will also share links to useful themes and plugins to make your website complete in every aspect.
– Reach the worldwide audience using promotional techniques. Make subscribers and how to get tons of visitors from organic search.
– Know about the best hosting providers for WordPress.
– Creating website is all about making money. And we have listed some of the best resources and guides to earn money using WordPress.
– Last, but not the least, we go through some of the unrelated topics regarding WordPress. And, in fact, they are very helpful for both beginners and advanced users.