Название: Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems
Автор: Teuvo Suntio, Tuomas Messo
Формат: pdf (true)
Размер: 25.3 MB
Renewable energy-based generation of electrical energy is currently experiencing rapid growth in electrical grids. The dynamics of electrical grids are starting to change due to the large-scale integration of power electronic converters into the grid for facilitating the utilization of renewable energy. The main problem with the use of grid-connected power electronic converters is the negative incremental resistor behavior observed in their input and output terminal impedances, which makes the grid prone to harmonic stability problems that are observed nowadays more and more often. This problem is difficult or even impossible to remove because the converters have to be synchronized to the grid frequency, which actually creates the named output terminal-related problematic behavior. The input terminal-related problem is usually related to the output terminal feedback arrangement or to the grid synchronization actions. There are naturally many other problems, which can be related to the application of the renewable energy sources as an input source of the converters, and which can change their dynamic behavior profoundly.
The Special Issue of Energies "Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems" was intended to disseminate new promising methods to tackle the stability problems observed to take place in power grids, and to provide new information to support the understanding of the origin of those problems.
The particular topics of interest in the original call for papers included, but were not limited to:
- Stability and modeling of large grid-connected PV and wind power plants;
- Dynamic modeling and control design of renewable energy converters in grid feeding, supporting, and forming modes;
- Impedance-based grid interaction studies;
- Issues related to control, stability, diagnostics and interfacing of energy storage in renewable energy systems;
- Voltage and frequency control of grids with high penetration of renewable distributed generation.
Скачать Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems
Скачать с Облака